WSET® Level 2 in Spirits
The aim of this training programme is to provide detailed training on spirits and liqueurs from around the world and also covers the history, production process and basic styles.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAMME AND EVALUATION CRITERIA
- The market of spirits
- Scotch Whisky
- Gin and other flavoured spirits
- Liqueurs and, fruit based spirits
- Service and the sales of spirits
- The WSET® Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits
- The students will be evaluated at the end of the program, answering 50 multiple choice questions, exam
- Total Length of the Programme: 5 weeks (intensive five-hour classes + exam)
- The courses will be given in Greek whereas the books and exams are in English
- Exam Duration: 1.5 hours
- Entry requirements: The students should be 18 years or older.
- Those who pass the exam will receive a WSET® Level 2 Award in Spirits Certificate and the corresponding pin with the logo of Ariadne.
WSET® Level 2 Award in Spirits specification