W.S.P.C. proudly participates at WINE EDUCATION WEEK, a global WSET educational campaign that will take place from 09 to 15 September 2019.
The goal is to bring consumers into the fascinating world of wine education offering OPEN workshops at our premises!
A not-to-miss opportunity to get a taste of WSET while learning the basic principles about wine appreciation, food and wine pairing, how to read and understand a label of wine from around the world.
Our WINE EDUCATION WEEK agenda will include
- Two (2) themed combo workshops consisting of two sessions each (see timeplan below)
- Presented by W.S.P.C. experienced tutors
- Held in day and evening sessions, in turn
Greek on Monday 09, Tuesday 10, Wednesday 11 September 2019
English on Thursday 12 September 2019
- Only requirement is to reserve your seat(s) /details at the end
COMBO WORKSHOP 1
Session a: "VINE TO GLASS"
Want to know more about wine but don’t know where to start? This introductory tasting provides you with the skills to start tasting wines like a true professional.
Session b: "DECIPHERING WINE LABELS"
Do you ever panic about picking the wrong bottle? Discover how to judge a bottle by the label and gain the confidence to choose what you’re looking for.
Dates and hours
Monday 09 September 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:30 / SOLD OUT
Tuesday 10 September 2019 @ 18:00 - 19:30 / SOLD OUT
Wednesday 11 September 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:30 / SOLD OUT
Thursday 12 September 2019 @ 18:00 - 19:30 (in ENGLISH) / SOLD OUT
COMBO WORKSHOP 2
Session a:"FINDING THE PERFECT MATCH"
Explore how the key components in food – acidity, salt and sweetness – impact the way we taste wine. Learn skills that can be applied to any menu or wine list.
Session b: "MASTERING MATURATION"
Ever wondered why Riojas can taste so different? Or what makes your glass of Chardonnay taste buttery? Learn how ageing wines in barrels and bottles can impact the taste of the wine you drink.
Dates and hours
Monday 09 September 2019 @ 18:00 - 19:30 / SOLD OUT
Tuesday 10 September 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:30 / SOLD OUT
Wednesday 11 September 2019 @ 18:00 - 19:30 / SOLD OUT
Thursday 12 September 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:30 (in ENGLISH) / SOLD OUT
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
These workshops are open to anyone interested to participate with NO cost.
The only requirement is to RESERVE YOUR SEAT by sending an email to email@example.com
Your email must state:
- Full name
- Contact details (mobile and email)
- Details of the session(s) of your interest (day and time)
Keep in mind that:
- Seat reservations will follow a "first come, first serve" basis
- You may reserve seats for one or both COMBO WORKSHOPS
- Maximum attendees per workshop: 20
COMPLIMENTARY SEATS WILL BE ALSO AVAILABLE VIA:
- The FB pages of selected wine bars / wine shops in Athens and Thessaloniki that will be joining this initiative (more info soon)
LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU AT OUR PREMISES!
11 Glafkou street
175 64 P. Faliro