Each of the Qualifications we provied is accompanied by respective policies that are available to all our students bot at our website (e.g. Specification hyperling) and at our e-newsletters announcing new classes.
Regarding the announcement of the examinations results, this takes place based on the following timeline per qualification:
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines - 4 weeks
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines - 4 weeks
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines - 8 weeks
- W.S.P.C. HESTIA Advanced Certificate The World of Greek Wines - 6 weeks
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits - 4 weeks
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits - 4 weeks
- W.S.P.C. Modern Sommelier Study Program - 4 weeks
The aforementioned timespan starts from the day after the day of the examination and refers to working days. It does not include bank holidays and / or periods when W.S.P.C. offices are closed (e.g Christmas, Easter, Summer leaves etc).
In case a students fails and / or does not attend an exam, he/she has the opportunity to re-sit the examination by paying the relevant fee (re-sit examination fee or non-show re-sit examination fee).
All details about re-examination opportunities and respective fees are clearly stated at the announcemets of each Qualification and class. Kindly note that re-examination fees difer between Qualifications and types (re-sit and non-show re-sit).
For any queries, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org